Welcome to Dendory Capital. Our firm provides consulting services to clients. Your role will involve joining meetings and completing tasks for these clients. As such, you're expected to have a few requirements and understand the process we follow with all of our consultants. Before you fill in this form, please read the following points carefully:
- Applying to and being accepted as a consultant makes you eligible to receive work from Dendory Capital and our clients. You will have to sign a standard contract in order to be accepted.
- Any work you do for us will be as an independent contractor. You will not be an employee, and as such will not receive benefits such as a pension, health insurance or withheld taxes.
- All work we provide is remote, although some contracts may require some in-person meetings. You will be expected to provide your own work computer and Internet connection.
- There is no promise of a specific amount of work hours, or a specific amount of contracts, that you will receive. Most of the work we get is either very short term (1-4 weeks) or very long term (6-12 months).
- Work and tasks will be distributed based on your skills and the client's needs. You may be assigned to a specific client for a full time assignment, or given just a few tasks from an ongoing project, at the discretion of your account manager.
- You get to decide whether or not you accept any potential work from us, and you don't have to sign an exclusivity deal. You can refuse an assignment before it starts, however you will be expected to complete any assignment you undertake.
- You will be given relevant documentation to help you complete your tasks, along with tools to stay in contact. Your account manager will be available to assist you with your work.
- All work communication with your account manager, our clients, and any other third party, must be done using the email account we will provide you.
- The payment you will get is a set hourly rate based on your skills. The rate doesn't change based on the specific tasks or client.
- Payments will be made through direct deposit in your bank account, 15 days after the time of the invoice.
- You will be expected to act professionally towards others, and take care of any private and confidential information you come across during your work. You are prohibited from sharing or divulging any information from clients such as the name of the client, tasks you are assigned to, code, documents, etc.
If you understand and agree to these terms, please complete the following form, and we will get back to you within 2-3 business days.
This content is confidential property of Dendory Capital. Unauthorized use is prohibited.