I offer freelance professional services to a number of organizations and can provide a higher ROI than an in-house solution. Pricing is based on your business requirements and are negotiated on a case by case basis. These are the services I offer:
- Cloud migrations: As a certified AWS SysOps Administrator, I can help you move your workloads to the cloud. This may include individual apps all the way to entire datacenters.
- Application hosting: I can host and maintain web servers in the AWS cloud in a secure and efficient manner, using the latest technologies and scalable architectures. This can include simple web apps, containers, databases and so on.
- Automation: From simple bash scripts to complex architectures using Ansible, automation has been shown to reduce the financial footprint, improve reliability and improve security. Almost any manual IT task can be automated.
- Office 365: Microsoft Office 365 is the most popular cloud email platform, and many companies have shown how much cheaper it can be to migrate their in-house Exchange server to Office 365. As a certified Microsoft partner, I can deploy and manage the email presence for your domain.
- Remote support: I offer remote server/datacenter support for day to day operations in the case where having on-premise IT staff doesn't make sense financially. This includes routers, firewalls, Windows and Linux servers.
Any new engagement involves a quick discovery period (over email or conference call), a Statement of Work and Purchase Agreement. If you're interested in contracting my services, simply send me an email and I will get back to you within 24h.