Archive of TideArt content.
Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:44:42 UTC
What it means to date a graphics designer
Back to index
Silvia over at her bourbon blog posted
a long list of reasons why not to date a graphics designer. They are mostly true, although some are less specific to designers. Here's some of the funnier ones.
- They will analyse conversations in layers.
- You'll come out the last out of the movies because you have to see the full list of credits.
- They will fill your house with magazines and whatever is out there that has drawings.
- They want to save the world only with a poster.
- You will spend the day brainstorming.
- They can't go to a restaurant without secretly critiquing the menu design.
- You wake up in the middle of the night hearing them screaming ''When is the deadline?''