Archive of TideArt content.
Tue, Aug 9 2011 17:42:33 UTC
Poser 9 and Pro 2012 announced
Back to index
Smith Micro, the company behind the popular Poser 3D software has announced Poser 9 and Poser Pro 2012. The long preview page
lists all the new features along with some video previews, and the pre-order prices.
Amongst the new features we find:
• Vertex Weight Map Creation Tools
• Weight Map Rigging Support
• Subsurface Scattering
• Real-Time Preview Improvements
• Morphing Tool Tablet Support
• Constraint Channels and Constraint Objects
• Light Emitting Objects
• Faster Dynamic Hair
And many more...
People who pre-order can also benefit from a lower price for both Poser 9 or Pro 2012. The upgrade price also applies to older versions of Poser.