A simple Node.js chat client with a JSON API:
|/help/||API usage information|
|/register/||Register a user|
|/users/||See a list of users|
|/post/||Post a message to the public feed|
|/message/||Send a private message|
|/feed/||View the public feed and your messages|
To use, simply run the file with Node and load a browser to http://localhost:8080/.
This is a simple PHP script that provides country and country code information based on IP addresses.
Real Time Event Monitor
This Perl module is a simple way to save and load configuration options in the Windows registry. While other Config modules exist, they mostly rely on flat files, which is the norm on Unix systems but not as useful on Windows.
The registry provides an easy place to store values and this module takes advantage of that. It uses the Win32API::Registry low-level API to access the values.
my $cfg = Config::Win32->new('Vendor name', 'Application name');
DB 2 HTML
DB 2 HTML is a utility to export data from a database to HTML. It supports the following databases:
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle Server (requires Oracle 32bits client)
- SQLite 3
- Generic ODBC
Binaries for Windows and Linux are included.
Command line Twitter client
This is a simple countdown app for Windows and Linux.
Updated Oct 2: Added various options like -content, -contenttype, -ignoreerrors, etc..
APItest is a command line app meant for web developers or IT pros to test web based APIs. With it you can connect to any server, submit data and parse the results. Included are Windows and Linux binaries.
Here are some of its features:
* Supports HTTP and HTTPS connections
* Can send GET or POST commands
* Supports Text, Form, HTML, XML and JSON
* Supports Basic Authorization, XAuth and OAuth
* Can parse JSON or XML results and only display key entries
* Retrieves cookies in a file
* Supports input variables
Here are some examples:
Reddit command line app
Active Directory batch script
This is a simple script to add an unlimited number of Active Directory users on Windows servers.
View full archive
Hi, my name is Patrick Lambert and I'm a freelance content creator living in Montreal, Canada. I have over 15 years of experience in technology and am A+, i-Net+, MCSA, MCTS and Linux certified.
I've written for...
...and many more!
Movies: Star Wars, Planet of the Apes
TV shows: The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones
Devices: PC, iPhone, iPad
Games: Half Life 2, KOTOR, Fallout 3
MMOs: World of Warcraft, SWTOR
- Steam - My Steam profile
- GitHub - My GitHub code
- IMDb - My movie ratings
- Android Apps - The Android Apps I've created.
- Commissions - Information if you want to commission art from me.
- Aurebesh - Learn the language of Star Wars.
- Crypt - Online encryption and hashing service.
- Headers - Headers and browser information.
- 3D Models - The 3D models I've done and released for free on ShareCG.
(C) 2014 Patrick Lambert